18th – 21st April 2014
The Easter holidays are a fantastic time to think about a break with the family! And what is more authentic than coming to visit Puglia and Borgo Egnazia? Give a warm welcome to the relaxing atmosphere of Borgo Egnazia made to inspire tranquility, creativity and family happiness. Surrounded by olive groves, Borgo Egnazia stands next to the incredible finds of the ancient Roman town of Egnazia. A unique setting for your most restoring Easter festivities. Some truly Apulian activities such as the “Canto all’Uovo” and the Easter Egg Hunt will make you fall in love with this yet undiscovered corner of Italy. There is really nowhere better for a well-deserved relaxing Easter break!
A TRULY AUTHENTIC APULIAN EASTER includes:
- Three night stay, choosing from La Corte Bella room up to our Villas.
- The most traditional Apulian buffet breakfast with 100% homemade juices, jams, cheeses and cakes
- Access to Vair Spa: steam bath, sauna, gym, as well as access to indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools. A variety of incredible treatments can be reserved ahead of your stay with our Spa Director consultancy.
- A jump in the past enjoying the incredible Saturday evening in a nearby town where our ancestors celebrated Easter in the rural way. The most delicious and original BBQ dinner you have ever attended!
- Enjoy the Sunday morning typical “Canto all’Uovo” from Fasano: music, dances and eggs for a delightful Easter.
- Easter four course lunch by Chef Giovanni proposing the best specialties of the Apulian Easter Tradition.
- Spring themed cooking lesson by our talented Pastry Chef to learn how to make “Torta Pasqualina“.
- Two hours free bike to stroll around the century old olive trees in Savelletri and a visit to the Roman Town of Egnazia.
- A programme of activities dedicated to Borgo Egnazia’s younger Guests (2-12 yrs). Great fun is always guaranteed with the usual Easter Egg Hunt!
Rates start from € 710,00 per person, based on two people sharing a twin or double room
For further information or reservations please contact:
Borgo Egnazia represents …’the ultimate vacation for all’, which is why it received the ‘Best Family Hotel’ award.
Borgo Egnazia offers a unique and exclusive kind of hospitality, tailored to every need.
Our goal is to offer activities that will soon become unique and unforgettable experiences.
Borgo Egnazia proposes an ample array of activities on its attractive property, while promoting the exploration of its surrounding area. The calming Mediterranean Sea helps make Apulia an idyllic destination year-round and at Borgo Egnazia, guests can benefit from the surrounding natural resources by taking part in a number of different activities: swimming in the splendid pools, jogging among the olive trees, playing soccer or tennis, and even practicing water sports or taking a daytrip, among many other options.