BE with your family

Immerse yourself in the life of the Borgo and Puglia with your family, an experience in perfect harmony with nature and with all the taste of this wonderful land.

The Casette and Villas offer a private and intimate dimension. Little guests can have fun cycling in the streets of the Borgo or with all the activities at the Kids Club, while adults can discover the pleasure of practicing outdoor sports, relaxing by the pool or even smart working immersed in the tranquillity of their private garden.

Every day will be an opportunity to sit around the table and rediscover the taste of conviviality, with traditional dishes prepared with the raw ingredients that nature offers at this time of the year. A taste experience that can be enjoyed in the restaurants of Borgo Egnazia and in some carefully selected restaurants in the area.

 

Terms and Conditions:

  • 15% discount on the best available rate for stays from the 12thMay to the 25th July 2021 included.
  • Cancellation without penalty up to 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
  • 4 night minimum stay.
  • The offer is valid for the following room categories: Casetta Bella, Casetta Splendida, Casetta Magnifica, Villa Bella, Villa Deliziosa, Villa Stupenda, Villa Magnifica e Villa Meravigliosa.
  • Free half board (Breakfast, 3 Course Dinner, Drinks excluded), in all available restaurants with exception to Ristorante Due Camini for which there is a supplement. Half board can also be used with a “Dine Around” option. The guests can choose, for dinner only, from a list of local restaurants upon arrival.
  • Credit card requested as a guarantee at the time of booking.
  • The offer is valid for new reservations only, limitations based on availability.
  • A refundable deposit of 25% at the confirmation of the reservation. The remaining 75% of the total reservation amount will be charged at the cancellation deadline.
  • 100% penalty for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date or in case of a no show or early departure.

Contacts