Christmas at Borgo Egnazia
Christmas at Borgo Egnazia is all about the magic of spending time together. It’s home. It’s warm. It’s full of food. It’s truly delectable. We start by rolling up our sleeves and all getting around a table to make sweet festive treats together. It’s a hands-on experience that might seem like a cooking class, but it’s actually exactly what happens in Puglian homes. As is traditional in Puglia, Christmas Eve will be the festive focal point at the heart of the three days of celebrations from 23 to 26 December. Dozens of candles and Christmas decorations will make Borgo Egnazia’s La Frasca trattoria a stunning sight during the delicious traditional dinner. Bells will jingle and zampogne will fill the air when the Christmas markets return, at a time of year like no other. The Piazza will be transformed into a wonderland where you can experience a traditional Puglian Christmas and feel like a child again as you taste local products and admire the artisanal creations on the stalls. Amid the flavours and fragrances of the good old days, you’ll find all the warmth of Puglian homes and have the type of Christmas only Puglia can offer.
Price: from 598 euros per night in La Corte Bella room (in double occupancy).
The offer includes:
• 3-night stay with breakfast,
• Christmas Eve dinner,
• Participation in the Christmas markets
• Offer valid from 22 to 27 December 2023
• Minimum stay of 3 nights
• Credit card required to guarantee booking.
• Refundable pre-payment of 25% required upon confirmation. Balance due 7 days before arrival date.
• No penalty for cancellations received within 7 days of arrival date. Full penalty for cancellations received after this date, in case of no show or early departure.
• Offer subject to limited availability, cannot be combined with other current promotions.